Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I forgot to tell everyone about the big celebration we had three days ago.

On November 13th my baby Rottweiler Ruff celebrated his 4th Birthday.

Ruff has been the joy of my life since the day I bought him from a great Rottweiler breeder, Theresa Howard. I can't begin to tell you how many times people have told me how handsome and beautiful and gorgeous he is. I didn't make up those words, that is what everyone has said. Ruff loves to meet people and has charmed more women into hugs and kisses with his friendly smile than I could begin to count.
Ruff may be all grown up now, but he still acts like the lovable puppy he has always been.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the compliment. I also like to think we are doing some good Public Relations work for the Rottweiler breed. Every one of the 6 Rotts we've owned has been very lovable and friendly. They are also very goofy and entertaining.

    ReplyDelete