Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day. Mom's extra special day in our house.

The three Rottweilers in our house stuck with Mom almost all day. Did they know what special day it was? Or maybe they just sensed it because of the extra love. It doesn't matter either way. We all wished Mom a Happy Valentine's Day.
Click the pictures for a larger view.

In our house, Mom is a very special person every day. That's why Ruff and Axl like to hang out with her. But today, even little Sassy joined them to keep Mom company.
But not everyone was so excited about all the pictures that I took. Axl gave me a dirty look because I was interrupting his nap.
Don't get me wrong, I love taking pictures of our Rottweilers. I have over 15,000 to prove it.  I'm thrilled when I get one really good one for every ten I take.

No comments:

Post a Comment