Thursday, January 10, 2013

Look what happens when I leave the room for two minutes.


Last night we were watching a movie and I paused the Blu-Ray player to go get a snack. I wasn't gone for two minutes and when I came back my seat was taken on the couch. Now I wouldn't mind because this often happens when the Rottweiler laying next to me gets up and moves over to my side but last night both sides of the couch were now occupied. And everyone was sound asleep.
As I'm fond of saying, "You gotta love 'em."

 

3 comments:

  1. LOL!! Yes, ya gotta love 'em! I think they were probably faking too. ; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Ruffin - the one on the right - was sleeping when I left the room so Axl must have just jumped up in my place. Not sure if he was faking because he can fall asleep in 10 seconds. I am mighty jealous of that.

      Delete
  2. Hello, I love your blog. I purchased a rottweiler from a mr Paul Dixon back about 2000 or 2001. His father was Ky Colonel. He was a great Dog and family pet that we unfortunately lost this year. I would love to find the colonels owner Cliff as I would really love to have another rottweiler from his bloodline but I have no contact info. We are traveling to cinncinati childrens hospital a lot right now. If you could please contact me at dotweldinc@ymail.com. Thank You

    ReplyDelete