Saturday, February 15, 2014

5 more inches of snow. But who's counting.


It sure is great to have wonderful neighbors. Last night around midnight I heard the sound of a snowblower outside. I looked out my window and saw my next door neighbor had come over and was cleaning my driveway just after it stopped snowing. As soon as it warms up a little bit so I can work in the garage, I'm going to try and get my own snowblower working again.

Well, the weatherman was right again. We woke up this morning to a beautiful, clean blanket of snow 5 inches deep and the sky was clear and the sun was shining. What more could three Rottweilers want?

So we all went out before breakfast and this is what it looked like.
Do you know how well insulated their fur is? Sassy can lay in the snow and it won't melt on her when she gets up. I hope to get back down to the backyard later to take some more pictures. I'm sure the boys would like that as well.
Correction: Yesterday I mentioned we had about 30 inches of snow so far this winter. I was wrong, I just checked. Including the 5 inches we had last night, the total accumulation so far is 42.8 inches.



No comments:

Post a Comment