Thursday, August 28, 2014

First photos in her new home. Her name is Bessie. She is 8-weeks old and she weighs 13 lbs.


No need for many words here. I'm still assembling crates and gates and stuff but I had to grab some pictures. Especially of the three of them on the couch. The reason is explained below.
Had to take these because of the much earlier one taken 11 years ago. Three has been our lucky number.
Mocha, baby Sassy and Nikko (Mocha's father)


And here is Bessie's first meal.
And this one...
... because of this.
Ruff was 8 weeks old when this was taken. Same age as Bessie in the above photo.




3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing these. We lost our rottie girl around the same time as you lost your Sassy, and these photos just warm my heart. Much love and good health to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when we brought our boy home and our older boy would put him in his place. They seemed to wrestle a lot and it made me nervous, but the vet assured us that the older boy knew his limits with the puppy and it all worked out well. So happy to see this lovely addition. I love how the boys are giving her the "side-eye"

    Can't wait to see more photos. I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow she is beautiful good luck with your new baby!!! I am enjoying the pics, such cute poses!

    ReplyDelete