Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Persistent Bessie Has Won and I got the pictures.


I said a few days ago that Bessie was turning her attention on old man Axl, otherwise known as Grumpy Grandpa. Well tonight Bessie won him over and it literally happened right under my feet and the camera was only inches from my hand. Bessie has been hanging out with me in the den, curled up at the base of my chair while I surf the Internet. I have gotten in the habit of looking down to see if she is in the way when I roll the chair back. I took this picture a few days ago.
Well tonight when I looked down this is what I saw. At first I thought that she was laying next to Ruffin but then I noticed the blue collar and realized it was the old man Axl and he wasn't complaining. And she was touching his feet!
The little sweetheart couldn't understand why the big old Rottweiler didn't like her and that made her try even harder to win him over. And she did.


1 comment:

  1. You knew it was a matter of time before Grumpy melted, too. I just love that little girl (as well as both big boys!)

    ReplyDelete