Saturday, September 16, 2017

Today was Ruffin's special day

OK, first of all, every day in my house is Ruffin's Day. Even more so then it used to be before he lost his eyesight. But I have a story to tell here about a special treat that Ruff got. One that he has always enjoyed.
I picked up a flyer a few days ago from our local Pet Supplies Plus that said one of the local school cheerleader teams was going to give dog baths in their grooming section to raise money. I asked Ruff if he would like to have some girls give him a bath and he gave me the look that said he likes anything that girls do to him. 

So today I took Ruff for a much needed shampoo. Only after we got there I was surprised to find out it was the cheerleaders from the grade school, not the high school but Ruff didn't seem to mind at all. He just likes girls. All ages and sizes.
BTW, the last time Ruff got a bath by a bunch of girls it was an outdoor event at another charity fundraiser and everyone was smiling, too.

1 comment:

  1. I bet Ruff was in his element as all the pretty young girls gave him his bath!

    ReplyDelete