Tuesday, May 15, 2018

A small praise to a nice company with a very big heart, Chewy.com

I would like to thank everyone at Chewy.com for the wonderful surprise you sent me. Today I received two beautiful hand painted portraits of my Rottweilers Ruffin and Bessie. It may not show in the photo but these portraits are painted on canvas and stretched over a wood frame. 
Gotta give a shout out to Chewy.com because they really know how to make a great impression with their customers. I have only purchased one item from Chewy, my XXL sized dog crate, and I made sure to tell them how please I was with it. So to my surprise I found a small package outside my door this morning and it had two small 6x6 inch hand-painted portraits of two Rottweilers that look very much like Ruff and Bess. The portraits are painted on canvas and attached to a wood frame just as larger oil paintings are.


 

1 comment: